A Dangerous Lie
(This guest post was contributed by Elizabeth Grace Saunders; more information about Elizabeth and her Schedule Makeover coaching is provided at the end of this post.)
Have You Seen Better Days?
There are so many people who:
* Have a knot in the pit of their stomach
* Work to the wee hours of the morning or pull all-nighters
* Feel burnt out
* Struggle to be "present"
* Don't take care of their bodies
* Don't move forward on their goals
* Struggle to maintain meaningful relationships
And yet fear admitting that they can't go on like this because they allow a little voice in their heads to control their every move...
The little voice repeats over and over:
"Maybe this is just the way it has to be when you're ... an entrepreneur or a young professional or a student or a...."
Can you relate?
This is a Dangerous Lie.
The Truth is that it won't happen automatically (it takes a while to undo years worth of habits and decisions) but over time through the right decisions and strategies...
You Can live a life of Focus, Peace, and Balance where the most important things are in your life. I've seen it in my own life and the lives of my time coaching clients.
To help you start breaking the power of this dangerous limiting belief, here are a few questions for you to answer--very honestly.
1. How am I using my time right now? How is my schedule affecting my emotional, mental, physical, relational, professional, and spiritual health?
2. If I could have exactly what I wanted, what would my schedule look like in three to six months? What kind of person would that make me?
Getting your TRUE feelings and desires outside of your mind and heart is the first step to achieving them. You can write these answers in a journal, share them with a friend...
Or if you need a safe, affirming place to express these dreams, feel free to send your answers to these questions my way. As I have time, I'll send you back a note of encouragement and affirmation and of course keep anything you share completely confidential.
Life can be Radically Different!
About Real Life E
Elizabeth Grace Saunders is a time coach & speaker who empowers individuals to build businesses and achieve work/life brilliance through Schedule Makeovers. Her empowerment coaching frees you from guilt, overwhelm, and frustration!
Elizabeth has been featured in Inc magazine, The Chicago Tribune, and on NBC, and is happy to be interviewed for your broadcast or publication.